Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music L.C.

Options
  • 01-02-2009 9:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭

Can some1 please give me website link to help me with music revision...preferabley with berlioz and the beatles. Unfortunately i only took up music 3 weeks B4 the end of 5th year so im a bit behind. If any1 has any handy tips also they will be much appreciated.. Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 loveliestlady

No I can't seem to find notes! :S
    I think you're best making yourself simple notes
    Like Key, metre, form etc and knowing it!
    Like just sit down and learn it its the only way!
    Put the music on your ipod or a cd and listen to it at least once a day!
    It'll be in your head without you even knowing!

The Rapid Revision book for music is very good. Clear bullet points on all the beatles, berlioz, mozart etc. Goes over the whole course and has info on the exam itself. I'd be lost without it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

try these pdf's for set works from http://www.ppmta.ie/resources.html
    this is what most of the teachers work from...

a few vids here too but may have been removed from you tube (you'll probably find them again if you search for different links within you tube)

gluck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭cautioner

Advertisement