Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Need for Speed Undercover

• 01-02-2009 9:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭

Any play it yet ? i didnt know they had so many Need for Speed's out since i last placed (think i got the carbon when it came on on the PSP)

i wanted to pick it up there and it was like €50 on steam - threw it into ebay just as a matter of interested and it was being sold for €20 !
    rip off !

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Just to warn you, you will be slated for putting this in "Racing Sims" ;):)

Haven't played it myself...Carbon was ok, unimpressed by ProStreet and heard bad things about Undercover so it put me off. If there is a demo I'll give it a try but not outlaying any money til then!

🤪

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

heh it can me moved so :)

i specifically chose this forum & read its charter... hm :)

hmmm demo sounds good actually !
    i played need for speed underground when i was in australia (every day nearly i think hmm) then got that carbon. was very unimpressed with the lack of functionality on the PSP compared with PC but suppose i should have expected it.

Advertisement