Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Darkfall forum?

• 01-02-2009 9:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭

Hey

Just wondering what people thought about setting up a darkfall forum since about half the threads in the general MMO forum are about it and the game is out in three weeks anyway. I'd be up for moderating if needed.

Cheers,
    Lep.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Leprachaun wrote: »
    Hey

Just wondering what people thought about setting up a darkfall forum since about half the threads in the general MMO forum are about it and the game is out in three weeks anyway. I'd be up for moderating if needed.

Cheers,
    Lep.
    While I think a darkfall forum will almost certainly be warranted, I've been burned before. Until we start reclaiming the likes of an Age of Conan forum and similar, I think it's overkill. This game could quite easily fade into nothingness and then it's just another dead forum.

That said, if you make a thread on the thread request forum I'll +1 it, but dont mention you want to be moderator or you wont have much chance :p

And you spelt Leprechaun wrong :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭Leprachaun

Ivan wrote: »
    While I think a darkfall forum will almost certainly be warranted, I've been burned before. Until we start reclaiming the likes of an Age of Conan forum and similar, I think it's overkill. This game could quite easily fade into nothingness and then it's just another dead forum.

That said, if you make a thread on the thread request forum I'll +1 it, but dont mention you want to be moderator or you wont have much chance :p

And you spelt Leprechaun wrong :p

Aye,the age of conan forum kind of went to waste. I guess we should just wait and see then.

:mad:Oi. People have been telling me that since 2001. By now it's just a sentimental thing which I refuse to change. :P

Advertisement