Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graveyards in Waterford

Options
  • 01-02-2009 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭

Hope that the mods do not mind this - am also posting in Kildare and Wexford forums. I would be grateful if someone could give me a list of the graveyards and their phone numbers in Waterford City and County. I am looking for the grave of an old friend but am just not sure where she is buried.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Catholic or Protestant graves? Or Both?

When did she die? Some new graves might not be relevant :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

Hi, sorry about all this. I think that she was catholic as we attended the same school. Yes, she and her family were buried in 1980. While they lived in Naas I remember reading that they were originally from else where and I imagine that their families would have buried them near by.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

Its OK, I found out where she is buried (rang Naas, she is buried else where as I expected though) - thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭jaxy999

Glad to hear you've found where your friend is buried. I read your post in the history forum.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Good stuff, glad you have it sorted. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement