Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graveyards in Wexford

Options
  • 01-02-2009 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭

Hope that the mods do not mind this - am also posting in Kildare and Waterford forums. I would be grateful if someone could give me a list of the graveyards and their phone numbers in Wexford. I am looking for the grave of an old friend.

Comments

CathyMoran wrote: »
    Hope that the mods do not mind this - am also posting in Kildare and Waterford forums. I would be grateful if someone could give me a list of the graveyards and their phone numbers in Wexford. I am looking for the grave of an old friend.

Not a problem with me, but you may to be narrow down the region a bit or are you talking about Wexford town?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

Sorry, I dont remember. I checked out a paper about 12 years ago which said that while she lived in Naas, her family was from elsewhere, I just forget exactly where. She was probably Catholic and died on August 8th 1980 along with her baby brother (3) and parents. It would have been a big thing at the time.

www.wexfordpeople.ie is the local paper.

There may be someone there who might be able to help you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

Its OK, I found out where she is buried (rang Naas, she is buried else where as I expected though) - thanks!

Advertisement