Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girls that Moan load during sex

Options
  • 01-02-2009 10:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭

I hope this post isnt seen as inappropriate but I had to get a female perspective. I was wondering if girls that moan loud during sex faking it or does it really feel that good for girls. I dont think guys do it much. for me it most be put on?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

Maybe they're faking it but some people are just more vocal in bed than others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

some girls moan, some dont. depends on where you are as well. i'm not sure what the question is though?

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭ladyella

Mirror wrote: »
    some girls moan, some dont. depends on where you are as well. i'm not sure what the question is though?
    There doesnt seem to be much of a question there... but +1 for everything else you said!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,417 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

the louder the better;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Being vocal is a turn on for both parties imo, and the more turned on we are the better the sex. I'm more vocal moan and talk wise if I've been drinking a bit. :D

I'm not very loud though, apparently.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

Lil Kitten wrote: »
    Being vocal is a turn on for both parties imo, and the more turned on we are the better the sex. I'm more vocal moan and talk wise if I've been drinking a bit. :D

I'm not very loud though, apparently.
    isn't everyone? :P

I used to live in a house with ridiculiously thin walls, where himself nextdoor was very vocal during his lullaby fap.

I had blanked that memory....damn.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Haha lullaby fab :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Moonbaby wrote: »
    I used to live in a house with ridiculiously thin walls, where himself nextdoor was very vocal during his lullaby fap.

Fap-a-boy baby, on the tree top,
    When the wind blows, the cradle will....e-hem....rock:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

I was wondering if girls that moan loud during sex faking it or does it really feel that good for girls.

Im sure it's an entirely personal thing, though if she's throwing your trousers at you swiftly after said moaning i'd be a little suspicious :p.

Some girls like to let their men know exactly "where they are" vocally without saying "left a bit, right a bit, harder, slower, faster.."

Are some louder louder than others? I'd say so. For some it's all part of the experience. I don't think i'd class myself as a screamer, but i certainly like to express myself vocally. I'd say it really depends on the couple and how comfortable you are with each other. It's all part of passion imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

Well, I'm known to be quite loud; and while I wouldn't say it's put on, I do use it as a sort of guidance tool :) If a guy's not hitting the right spot, I'd tend to go quiet, but if things are going nicely then I'm loud!

That said, I do think some girls do fake it; for a number of reasons - perhaps because they think they have to, or perhaps because they know they're not going to climax and are helping the guy along :P

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Mine moans non-stop out of the bed. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭YDMHSSB

Pherekydes wrote: »
    Mine moans non-stop out of the bed. :(

give this man post of the week. f8cking brilliant. when you see some posts getting 100's of thanks for nothing, this is one that actually deserves it, comic genius.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭MJOR

i suppose it is all down to personalities. I remember being in hotel room one night thinking about the couple next door as i could hear them at it hammer and tongs loud as bejaysus is he riding her or skinning her!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I'm loud but only if I'm in a place where I know others won't hear. People who are loud during sex when they know they're disturbing/keeping others awake are up there with people who take forever at the ATM machine as scourges of society.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Dudess wrote: »
    I'm loud but only if I'm in a place where I know others won't hear. People who are loud during sex when they know they're disturbing/keeping others awake are up there with people who take forever at the ATM machine as scourges of society.

Yeah, this is why myself and the gf kicked people out of our house, because we wouldn't put them through what they would hear if they stayed.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

Not a fan of quite sex but on the other hand would not be a fan of screaming and shouting either. Major turn off if the blokes too loud, yikes!

But I'd agree with what shellyboo said, of course some girls fake it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Dragan wrote: »
    Yeah, this is why myself and the gf kicked people out of our house, because we wouldn't put them through what they would hear if they stayed.:pac:
    My bed is a wheelie one and the wheels are extra supple... and my floor is wooden. Reduced hotel rates ftw!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭Loomis

Had an empty house at hers last night and made a fair bit of noise. Heard a loud knocking and considering the walls are thin enough to hear next door's TV it may have been them asking us to keep it down. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

"Yeeee Haaaaa"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭AnnieB82

my partner always encourages me to 'be as loud as you like' ,but I'm so used to being intimate in places where there are people in the next room/downstairs, so I'm finding it hard to let go. I can be quite vocal though, and it is genuine, and my partner loves it!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,961 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Herself wouldn't stop moaning while at it last night, I eventually stopped and put on the bins :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 OksanaLV

For me it depends on technique. Missionary position is usually when i'm best aroused (especially when i'm on my back and legs wrapped behind his back the man dictates the tempo and pace). Also having a long penis with a wide girth helps too. I'm a moaner, thanks. In the last 12 months I've had 6 partners (5 one night stands) and only 1 has really pleasured me.

However when i'm on top its the man who enjoys it more. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭mollybird

ya i like to be vocal when with my OH. but again i do try to keep it down when i know others may hear us.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Crash Bang Wall

YDMHSSB wrote: »
    give this man post of the week. f8cking brilliant. when you see some posts getting 100's of thanks for nothing, this is one that actually deserves it, comic genius.

I concur :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Rattlehead_ie

Personally I like noise and the more the better, as long as flat mates arent around to be disturbed.
    I think it depends on the girl some are quiet and some aren't. I've noticed that the non quiet ones seem to be louder the more they are relaxed (I don't mean enjoying what OH is doing) I mean the whole situation and if there is possibility of being heard etc, mood being set whatever.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

I like a woman who expresses herself and moaning is part of that. I don't like a woman who does it for effect, or does it knowing people are the other side of paper thin walls. Usually IME turn out to be far too self centered, a particular bug bear of mine. Actually trying to keep quiet when you know people may hear is more of a turn on.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

YDMHSSB wrote: »

Nah, it wasn't even funny. :(

Now this deserves post of the week:
    OksanaLV wrote: »
    For me it depends on technique. Missionary position is usually when i'm best aroused (especially when i'm on my back and legs wrapped behind his back the man dictates the tempo and pace). Also having a long penis with a wide girth helps too. I'm a moaner, thanks. In the last 12 months I've had 6 partners (5 one night stands) and only 1 has really pleasured me.

However when i'm on top its the man who enjoys it more. :D

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭Malari

Wibbs wrote: »
    I don't like a woman who does it for effect, or does it knowing people are the other side of paper thin walls.

Depends on the effect you want to achieve. Like talking dirty can turn a guy on although it may do nothing for yourself. If you moan so others will hear you, not good. If you moan because you can't help yourself or you think it's turning him on, no problemo.
    Wibbs wrote: »
    Actually trying to keep quiet when you know people may hear is more of a turn on.

Agreed :D Sooper sekrit silent sex is brilliant too!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Malari wrote: »
    Depends on the effect you want to achieve. Like talking dirty can turn a guy on although it may do nothing for yourself.
    Funny if I got that impression from a woman I would actually ask her to stop. I dunno, I would find it dishonest for want of a better word. If it turns her on good, but my arousal is up to me I suppose.

Agreed :D Sooper sekrit silent sex is brilliant too!
    Oh yes.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Advertisement