Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girls that Moan load during sex

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭musicmonky

Nothing I like more than Whining and Dining on V day.
    :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

musicmonky wrote: »
    Nothing I like more than Whining and Dining on V day.
    :cool:

????? Wrong thread ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

Malari wrote: »

Agreed :D Sooper sekrit silent sex is brilliant too!

+1 oo ya.. :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Stop talkin about it. Shh! It's super sekrit after all

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭Malari

Wibbs wrote: »
    Funny if I got that impression from a woman I would actually ask her to stop. I dunno, I would find it dishonest for want of a better word. If it turns her on good, but my arousal is up to me I suppose.

No, I mean it would turn her on to know that she's turning him on? It doesn't all have to be 100% pleasing for both all the time, as long as it's not unpleasant and it's reciprocal.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Yeah, fellatio in and of itself is not something I consider appealing - I really can't see what's to like about it. However, knowing it's turning him on turns me on no end.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭Malari

Dudess wrote: »
    Yeah, fellatio in and of itself is not something I consider appealing - I really can't see what's to like about it.

I'm the opposite of you. But my last boyfriend didn't like it...and I know it ain't my technique dat's faulty! Aw yeah!
    However, knowing it's turning him on turns me on no end.

Me too. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Yeah, fellatio in and of itself is not something I consider appealing - I really can't see what's to like about it. However, knowing it's turning him on turns me on no end.

Really? I think it's great fun.
    He does too ofc :D

Well what I mean is, just the very basic idea of sucking/licking a penis and the surrounding areas... but when it's attached to the right guy, oh that's a different story entirely. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Well what I mean is, just the very basic idea of sucking/licking a penis and the surrounding areas... but when it's attached to the right guy, oh that's a different story entirely. :)

Ah yeah, that'll always make a difference. Same for kissing as well though I think as much as anything else

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

Oh god i am blushing as i am writing this, i just remembered a time where myself and my boy were booked into the same hotel as my parents, we were very very loud (we were new at the time) and the next day my mother said it to us!!!!!!!!!! how embarrasing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Tantric intoning can be fun and so can being made to sing out when you hit a cluster/ripples of orgasms but one has to take into consideration other people who are on the premises or with in ear shot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Tantric intoning can be fun and so can being made to sing out when you hit a cluster/ripples of orgasms but one has to take into consideration other people who are on the premises or with in ear shot.

I love it when you talk dirty. ;)

That's factual and sex related not dirty, my dirty talk would make a whore blush or so I have been told.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

It depends on the situation. Sometimes ya can't help but be a bit louder!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭allabouteve

It doesn't have to be loud, but it can certainly help provide a roadmap as it were.

Nobody likes to be giving instructions, so a bit of aural encouragement can go a long way, especially in a new couple situation.

But noise/vocal is only 1 type of communication there are a number of other ways to tell if what you are doing is having a desired effect. We as humans give of a myriad of singals
    to each other with out ever uttering a sound so it that you can have really communicative
    responsive silent sex if you keep your wits about you and focus on your partner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 634 ✭✭✭nomorebadtown

giving vocal drections is fine, i think the issue here is volume.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Kotick

For me personally, I don't fake it. If I'm not making a lot of noise, you aren't doing that great of a job. If I'm loud it means that I can't even control myself cause it feels so good.

But as was said, some girls are just more vocal than others.

It's people who talk during sex that annoys me.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

The only bad sounds during sex is someone who asks 'Is that ok?' Mate, if you have to ask, its probably not ok.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭FruitLover

I'm reckon a lot of women (especially younger ones) do it out of a sense of obligation. There's a noticeable difference between someone vocalizing their appreciation and someone who's just doing it because this is what you're 'supposed' to do during sex. I don't understand the ones who roar non-stop from start to finish though - I know I'm good (:cool:), but surely not that good..
    Yeah, fellatio in and of itself is not something I consider appealing - I really can't see what's to like about it.

Feels good.

I don't think young girls do it out of obligation. That doesn't make sense to me. I lost my virginity when I was 16 and have never made noise that wasn't worthy of said noise.

Depends on the position and depends on the, excuse the term, poundage. If the sex is slow and soft, you may hear a few moans of love and feeling close but not too much more.

If you do the same position over and over and over, it gets boring and you'll hear less and less noise. In fact, you may hear me tapping my foot or filing my nails after a while. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Censorsh!t

Apparently I'm very quiet:o But I'm like that all the time anyway.
    I don't feel i have to make any unnesescary sounds...but i probably could do a little more

• Registered Users Posts: 45,417 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Censorsh!t wrote: »
    I don't feel i have to make any unnesescary sounds...but i probably could do a little more

yell-louder-hint.jpg

Censorsh!t wrote: »

If you're holding in the sounds, then that's different but forcing what isn't there just shouldn't be done. Just be yourself and don't fake it cause that gives them the wrong idea. It'd suck to get a crappy lay over and over because of that one mistake.

FruitLover wrote: »
    Feels good.
    Yeah, to the guy. I'm a girl.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Yes but when I'm going south for the night it feels good to me too and I'm a bloke. Oh yes.....

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Yeah, to the guy. I'm a girl.

Aren't you referring to oral sex? Ever had a guy go down on you? Whether or not he or they were good at it is irrelevant the fact is that it can and does feel good when done right. Guys like it too. Never thought I'd meet a girl who doesn't give head.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I don't think that's quite what dudess meant, she meant the act itself isn't particularly nice for girls, but it's nice to do it to someone you care about. Nothing about guys not enjoying head!

• Advertisement

But I like doing it. You don't have to be that close to a person to give head or even have sex with them. :cool:

Advertisement