Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girls that Moan load during sex

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Piste wrote: »
    I don't think that's quite what dudess meant, she meant the act itself isn't particularly nice for girls, but it's nice to do it to someone you care about. Nothing about guys not enjoying head!

I disagree, there are plenty of women who enjoy that level of oral stimulation
    again different people like different things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Sorry Kotick, but it appears you haven't read my posts properly at all.
    Kotick wrote: »
    Aren't you referring to oral sex?
    Yes. What I said was: the idea of sucking and licking just any penis is not an appealing one - I really can't see what's to like about that. However, when that penis is attached to the right guy - not necessarily the love of one's life, just the right guy ("right" can simply mean attractive) then it's an entirely different story.
    Ever had a guy go down on you?
    Oh yeah... :) But what's that got to do with it?
    Whether or not he or they were good at it is irrelevant the fact is that it can and does feel good when done right.
    Sorry, I don't see the relevance. I'm referring specifically to the act of giving fellatio.
    Never thought I'd meet a girl who doesn't give head.
    Ok, you definitely didn't read my posts. Where the hell did I say I don't give head? I said I enjoy giving head and it turns me on to do so but I wouldn't give it to just anyone. I cannot understand how some people would actually enjoy just sucking off any cock whatsoever with zero connection to its owner. Does that not make sense to you?
    But I like doing it. You don't have to be that close to a person to give head or even have sex with them. :cool:
    Sure you don't - for me there'd have to be at least some physical attraction though.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,417 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

But I like doing it. You don't have to be that close to a person to give head or even have sex with them. :cool:

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Jules wrote: »
    It depends on the situation. Sometimes ya can't help but be a bit louder!
    Oh indeed. The odd uncontrollable yelp is fair enough and unavoidable :D but it's just the people who don't bloody well shut up and keep on yelping that deserve to be exposed for weeks on end to hearing their parents do the same thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

I never met a woman who didn't moan about something, in bed or out of it!.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

maybe the more she moans, the more she's trying to tell you that you've hit the spot?

My missus is like a banshee in bed, whether I'm hitting the spot, or the back of her head!

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭padz

you are talking about sexual moaning and not the other 'youll never guess what that B**ch said' moaning lol hehe jus jokin girls...i love a good moaner ya it shows shes liking what ur doing :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 BlackJewel

Pherekydes wrote: »
    Mine moans non-stop out of the bed. :(

Poor guy!

Well if she moans loud but she dont sweat a bit, u should guess that she;s faking it.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Mairt wrote: »
    I never met a woman who didn't moan about something, in bed or out of it!.

Have you considered what might be the common factor with all these women....?

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Princessa

I moan loud when i stretch....

Every morning before i jump out of bed you are bound to hear...

"Ooooooh oh, oh god, im getting longer... LONGER! Oh that feels sooooo good. Oh yeah. Hmmmmm."

:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement