Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan?Please help!

Options
  • 01-02-2009 11:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hello!I am looking for advice,i live in Dublin,my problem is that:i am looking for a small loan,i am self employed,i drive a taxi since 3 months and by this time i dont have any account papers,because first i must run a year as a taxi driver before i go to accounter for paper work,would you advise me where to go to check that i am Ok for small loan,in wich bank or where somewhere?because i know that will be very difficult to show at the bank the proof of my monthly income/anyway i put 400 euro every week in my bank account/ because if am i not wrong the bank ask me for last six months for my income?I hope somebody to help me where to go for the loan,its small loan 3000 euros,but i am on emergency really.thank you in advance

Advertisement