Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do revision Books help?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭Secoundrow

Claypigeon wrote: »
    Yeah, Less Stress More Success maths even at OL is I would say double the size of my actual maths book and half as helpful as its clunky to use and has no real plain English explanations, it's all notation

Wouldn't agree with yeah claypidgeon im using it too and its a great help if youy need to look up somthing fast its really simplfyed ..using it all day today craming for tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭mikeglee

Secoundrow wrote: »
    Wouldn't agree with yeah claypidgeon im using it too and its a great help if youy need to look up somthing fast its really simplfyed ..using it all day today craming for tomorrow

I agree. Very helpful

• Registered Users Posts: 12,612 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Hmm revise wise history seems to be excellent and less stress more success physics was good too. Both are short enough, I am a quick reader so I think I read less stress more sucess physics twice over the night before the mock and I was the only person to score higher in Section B than I did in Section A.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭GallowsGhost

It's always best to pick which ever revision book has been written by same person who wrote the text book, like for chemistry live Rapid revision and for Biology Revise wise

Advertisement