Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need livery :(

Options
  • 01-02-2009 11:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

anyone no any yards that are easy enough to get to lik on a bus route or train route as i dont drive :( sumwer reasonably cheap 2.:)? in dublin kildare wicklow meath area please

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 giorgi

I know of livery in Kildare.....although....you would prob need a car. Quite cheeap too - I love it :D Oh but its DIY and you dotn drive....im not being much help am i?!!!! sorry!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭MAJJ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 AIMEE")

thanks anyway :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 elaine13

Kilronan equestrian has bus routes that stop outside it, its in the swords area - otherwise theres Kellystown equestrian centre in sandyford whos buses take u within walking distance, im not sure if they do livery though! Copperalley in maynooth does livery though its tricky to find a contact detail for them, that just outside the town!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 mbrasil

Well, you are giving a lot of options related to location. The problem is Cheap! are you looking for a nice place (the average price is around 140€) or any place is ok?
    1st you need to clarify your needs in relation to the yard.
    If you need sj course, x country, hacks...??????:confused:
    in order to help you we need to narrow your options, because the list can become quite long.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46 andy2854

there is a nice place in navan bus stopps about 5 mins away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 AIMEE")

any yard will do provived im able to get to it myself by either train or bus. Iv been looking everywhere and find it really hard to get a yard thats easy to get to.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 cherry*star

Try Little Oak Equestrian in Properous, Co Kildare - the Bus Eireann bus goes right past it, you probably would have to walk about 5 minutes from the stop! PM if you want the number :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

What about Brennanstown? Or is that too far out of your way?

Advertisement