Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats your Worst Misclick??

Options
  • 01-02-2009 11:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

I misclicked in a $10 MTT last week, i had about 10K, BB was 400 UTG raised to 4k i misclicked and raised to 8k, player after me called and original raiser went allin for a couple of thousand more and reluctantly called my last 2k into 30k pot with 4,6 o/s naturally i lost even though i flopped 2 pair, Kings and 44's both hit sets.

was wondering whats your worst misclick was and how costly was it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭HiCloy

Dunno about ever but this was my best one last week, worth about $1500 of tournament equity
    HiCloy wrote: »
    $50 rebuy, 55 left, ave stack 27k, $13k for first

Party Poker $200000.00 No Limit Hold'em - 10 players - View hand 22583
    The Official 2+2 Hand Converter Powered By DeucesCracked.com

MP2: $44146.00
    MP3: $24190.28
    CO: $54588.39
    BTN: $8675.50
    SB: $5620.00
    Hero (BB): $39551.83
    UTG: $15970.00
    UTG+1: $6128.00
    UTG+2: $20327.24
    MP1: $36915.00

Pre Flop: ($3000.00) Hero is BB with 6:diamond: 6:spade:
    3 folds, MP1 raises to $5000, 5 folds, Hero calls $3000

Flop: ($11000.00) A:spade: 8:heart: 6:club: (2 players)
    Hero checks, MP1 bets $8500.00, Hero calls $8500

Turn: ($28000.00) 4:club: (2 players)
    Hero bets $12000.00, MP1 raises to $23415, Hero folds

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭pgodkin

dont have hh but folded quads last week in a mtt :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭robinblinds

I stood on an ace after getting four of a kind on a 5 bet... poker machine in Tramore when I was 12.

Absolutely the worst.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭shanethemofo

I always play perfect poker, I just have terrible trouble with my mis-click %.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Conbro

I took a card on 20 when Id $500 on a box playing online blackjack. The ace never came. Gotta win ur races

• Advertisement

Conbro wrote: »
    I took a card on 20 when Id $500 on a box playing online blackjack. The ace never came. Gotta win ur races
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭cuterob

NuttKicker wrote: »

was wondering whats your worst misclick was

this thread:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭YULETIRED

I stood there in front of the punk, I asked him if he was feeling lucky as I had already fired off 5 bullets and I was 99% sure I'd one bullet left. He looked nervous but began smiling thinking I was bluffing, so he made a grab for me, I pull the trigger, and fired, ' CLICK' the gun locked and nothing came out. FK it, the PUNK was feeling lucky, he made a bad call but he got away with it. It made me realise that even if you do have the goods, these fkrs can still get lucky on you. I had to beat him unconscious with the butt end of my magnum (can blow yer head clean off) as his gloating was getting on my nerves.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

My mind has blocked most of it out, but it had something to do with goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Tight Ted

I once hit a set and my opponent made a pot-committing raise (pretty obvious he had AA or KK). I timed out even though I was only playing 5 tables (I was fooling around with Windows Media Player listening to some rubbish CD by "Madvillain")

• Advertisement

YULETIRED wrote: »
    I stood there in front of the punk, I asked him if he was feeling lucky as I had already fired off 5 bullets and I was 99% sure I'd one bullet left. He looked nervous but began smiling thinking I was bluffing, so he made a grab for me, I pull the trigger, and fired, ' CLICK' the gun locked and nothing came out. FK it, the PUNK was feeling lucky, he made a bad call but he got away with it. It made me realise that even if you do have the goods, these fkrs can still get lucky on you. I had to beat him unconscious with the butt end of my magnum (can blow yer head clean off) as his gloating was getting on my nerves.

Congrats on Salzburg btw!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭DeadParrot

Folding the Nuts in a 300bb pot for an extra 3bbs in 2/4 PLO...

edit actually, this one.

http://uk.pokernews.com/news/2007/12/eccop-event-four.htm

"DeadParrot9" was the next eliminated with a slow play gone terrible wrong. Holding (A-Clubs)(K-Spades)(7-Clubs)(9-Spades) on a flop of (A-Diamonds)(9-Clubs)(10-Spades), "DeadParrot9" held a commanding lead with his two pair against "Rims" who held (6-Clubs)(7-Diamonds)(K-Hearts)(K-Clubs) for just a pair of kings and a gutshot straight draw. However after raising pre-flop "DeadParrot9", only bet the minimum amount on the flop allowing "Rims" to draw cheaply. When the miracle (8-Spades) came on the turn, "Rims" had made his straight and a brick on the river sent "DeadParrot9" home in 8th place.

bet pot button turned into bet button just as I clicked
    stoopid Ipoker

Advertisement