Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GTA IV - expansion DLC

• 02-02-2009 12:14am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,647 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Hows anyone downloaded the DLC for GTA IV and is it any good?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Not out till 17th of feb.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,647 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Not out till 17th of feb.

oops, my bad didnt realise that. I saw some reviews of it online today and figured it had been released! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

cool didnt see any reviews. Must have a look. Anyone know how much its gonna cost

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

faceman wrote: »
    oops, my bad didnt realise that. I saw some reviews of it online today and figured it had been released! :o

links?

Its 1600 points (16 quid i think)

€16?

Ha.. Better be a few new vehicles. I can't believe there are no plain vans in the game. Most of the fun to be had in San Andreas was (for me anyway) skidding around in a black van dressed like Mr. T :(

Doing that in GTA IV would make the game so much more fun for me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Gamestop had a few display cases promoting this and its the frist time I've seen or heard anything about it! Looks class though, makes me wish I had decent broadband & Live at the moment.

Advertisement