Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

trying to get rid of some stuff

Options
  • 02-02-2009 12:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Said i would put this up and see if anyone has any ideas..

So basically we used to run a family garden centre but it closed down there last year. We have loads of ceramic pots left over, maybe 50 or so, some of them still in there packaging.

anyone have any ideas where i could offload some of these? maybe for a small bit of money? or would anyone here be intrested in taking them off my hands?..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭gollyitsolly

I would take some off you gladly. Im in dublin15. Where are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭arse..biscuits

Cá bhfuil tú?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Folks just a tip - please conduct all transactions related to these items by Private Message, saves me having to close the thread. (For those interested in why, boards.ie has a sister site, adverts.ie, that posters are supposed to use if they have something they want to sell. I'm going to give the OP the benefit of the doubt and assume he's practically giving them away, :D, which is why I can leave this thread open, but any posts transacting will mean I have to lock it.)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭artieanna

You could bring them to any town on a fair day and you would get plenty of people interested in buying them...

ceramic containers are soooo pretty and useful...

Advertisement