Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New range of .22lr rounds

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭lordarpad

what makes me seriously dubious is that they are not giving a shred of ballistic info ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭John Griffin

The only contact is through a hotmail address, I suspect this is not kosher. Beware!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭José Alaninho

Still though, if they were legit they look like savage rounds. First time I've ever seen a spitzer-style bullet in .22LR if I recall....

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭riflehunter77

The only contact is through a hotmail address, I suspect this is not kosher. Beware!

Seen that alright john would be a great if there was a range of rounds like that out there for the .22 .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭ivanthehunter

I see they're lead free! i was wondering if this tech is from California, aren't they req by Arnold to be lead free

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,358 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

They are based in south africa.
    Doesn't look very legit to me, I had a little search about online and haven't seen any like them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭fish slapped

seem a bit dodgey but wouldn't they be nice!

Advertisement