Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Bug Report] Sgt Hartman Posting Problem

Options
  • 02-02-2009 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭

For any mods out there that are looking at this, I'm currently having a problem posting messages. I keep getting an error message stating that my post isn't long enough no matter how long my posts are. Seeing as you are a moderator here I'm just wondering if you have any idea what the problem could be? Thanks. BTW the only reason this message is coming up is that this site is only allowing me to post using the "quick reply" option and not the regular reply method.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

The only thing I can think is that perhaps the editor is screwing things up.

Go here:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/profile.php?do=editoptions

And under the section for the editor, set it to the basic editor and see if that works.

Also, if you try to quote a post and nothing else, you'll get that error.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

Hi Seamus that worked, thanks for that. Thanx also to Javaboy.

Advertisement