Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need help for keychain present

Options
  • 02-02-2009 2:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭

i posted this LL:P

guys,any advice would be highly appreciated.

i'll make it short and quick then ,as you are all aware of that an important day is coming soon - i am trying get her a present,well trying to get what she hinted last time,a key chain(dont ask me about the story).i suppose i should just get a pair of them,nice idea really but then i have no idea where to get any fancy keychains

any tips?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Are you looking for anything in particular or just something unusual.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

not really ,just something nice and suitable for gift,and best with a reasonable price :D

i have tried Swarovski ,walked in with a rush last time,the price are abit drop my jaw,nearly 100 for a small keychain,mygod!still looking now...any place in dublin i should take a look?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

forgot about this thread :P but thanks anyway guys,i gave up the keychain idea this year,maybe in the future i will see a decent one,i am quite picky when it comes to present for someone,price wise,design,worty etc.

bought a gift for her that day in 'the Drawing Room' antique shop in the small valley just beside Grafton street,nice shop!recommended.:)

Advertisement