Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tullow! What is Tullow like ?! not Carlow

Options
  • 02-02-2009 2:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭

What do people do in Tullow?

I did ask in a previous post the question about moving to Tullow in Carlow and I recieved some helpfull feed back, and some of the replies were focused on Carlow itself not Tullow.

Can anyone profess what is the average day in tullow like for a single unemployed person, unable to drive, with no friends there? I'm not being flippant. I just need more informatiom, some peoples life experience of Tullow.

What makes life tick in Tullow?

You may have to excuse me, as I'm not sober while posting :D Trying to ask a serious question though

Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭KateF

sedohre wrote: »
    What do people do in Tullow?............................I'm not sober while posting :D
    Drink. There aren't many social 'events' other than drinking

Tullows not great in fairness. I only like it cause I grew up there...I can't imagine moving there from having lived in Dublin all your life would be a good move

Advertisement