Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Preset List of Avatars

Options
  • 02-02-2009 2:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 83,307 ✭✭✭✭

Just curious. Dont bite my head of for being unemployed and unable to subscribe. (I promise, I will switch to an annual sub after my present job speculation kicks in - I mean ****, we're talking $15/hr plus x1.5 over 40 hours and x2 on sundays, so I promise.)

Just wondering when/if/how often the avatar list gets updated. I mean, the UT2004 Avatars seem to suggest at the very least the list was updated in 2004, but is it a vBulletin governed thing, or a case of where potentially, you could install an annual pack of new community avatars?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Yes, we're ignoring you on purpose :p

The avatars have usually been updated whenever anyone could supply a zip file of the various avatars they want, at the correct size (30x30?). Each vbulletin install chooses its own avatars, so it's nothing to do with that.

Advertisement