Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RESULTS ARE OOOOOOOUT!!!!

Options
  • 02-02-2009 3:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

for all you UCD boardsies lurkin round this time o night .. thought id let ya no the results are out!!!
    i myself did a 180 degree turn ( or is it 360 ??) from last years disgraceful attempts at passin exams!! got exactly what i wanted!!!
    also an A in fluvial geography?? thast one t post on the fridge haha!!

howd everyone else do ?!

ps.. sorry if this shudnt be a new thread but i was fille dwith excitement :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Obviously I'm happy to get a First, but still, feckin' Morgan Kelly lowering that average.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

3.73 Happy days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

2.87.:(

Oh well, I guess the main thing is that I didn't fail anything. Four C's and two B's, I was hoping that that some of the C's would be B's (in one case an A) and that at least one of the B's would be an A. Not the motivation I was hoping for in my last ever semester.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

2.48 - Glad this year doesn't count for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Jason2379

2 :(:(:(

Not good for my first year.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Économiste Monétaire

Obviously I'm happy to get a First, but still, feckin' Morgan Kelly lowering that average.
    That's what you get for questioning the Macro. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

3.4 :)

I'm happy. Apart from the horribleness known as AI For Games And Puzzles, it's fine overall.

That said - I knew this last Tuesday. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 joejoejoe

ow morgo

bita 3.1

Advertisement