Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

irish eyes poker site

Options
  • 02-02-2009 3:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭

just opened a new accoubt with above. problem is it keeps disconnecting. like now im on boards but the site it self wont open. then when it does it takes forever to find a seat as it will pop up and say "table closed due to time out session" or something along those lines, anyone else having probs with this site?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭insomniak

Rod & Reel wrote: »
    just opened a new accoubt with above. problem is it keeps disconnecting. like now im on boards but the site it self wont open. then when it does it takes forever to find a seat as it will pop up and say "table closed due to time out session" or something along those lines, anyone else having probs with this site?
    yeah ive had that before too.. its your connection problem, im on chorus and it does it a lot!!! what connection have you??

can someone please recommend a solid connection

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Rod & Reel

insomniak wrote: »
    yeah ive had that before too.. its your connection problem, im on chorus and it does it a lot!!! what connection have you??

can someone please recommend a solid connection

chorus too. but its only irisheyes site no other, ipo, party etc are all fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

Dont complain it could be i poker then youd really know what bad is

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭insomniak

yeah i-poker stars and full tilt work perfectly.
    but b2b(irish eyes) and merge dont work!!! ive rang them and complained a lottttt but they said its not their fault(bull****). told me to ring a secure line which costs a euro a minute and im too cheap!! :)
    can someone please recommend a connection

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭dacman

I think i got that error before when i had loads of applications running.

• Advertisement
Advertisement