Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irish Rallycross

• 02-02-2009 3:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

irish rally cross on in mondello the 8th of feb

supercars that beat F1 off the line

anyone going....???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Magown3

I'll be there all day in my orange overalls! Hope the weather isn't too bad :o

The supercars are something special alright. I remember the first time I saw them, couldn't believe the outright speed of them!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭afatbollix

no heading down to tipp for the forestry... should be better craic in a starlet with a mad man at teh wheel for the day ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 donkey826

Magown3 wrote: »

The supercars are something special alright. I remember the first time I saw them, couldn't believe the outright speed of them!! :D

they are class alrite

the modifieds are class i love michael coyne in the blue nova up there beating all the super cars

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Magown3

Needless to say, it didn't go ahead, :D

mondellosnow2bd4.jpg
    By magown3, shot with 5310 XpressMusic at 2009-02-11

mondellosnow1af2.jpg
    By magown3, shot with 5310 XpressMusic at 2009-02-11

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 donkey826

it may of beecanceled but it is re arranged for this Sunday.:D And then there is another event the weekend after. Should be good. Back to back rallycross

But dont Mondello look pretty in the snow.

• Advertisement
Advertisement