Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

XBOX 360 PRICE FEB 2009

• 02-02-2009 6:11am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭

Buyin xbox 360 this week...any one know cheapest place for the arcade version??

ty in advance:D

😎

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Buyin xbox 360 this week...any one know cheapest place for the arcade version??

ty in advance:D

€169 in Argos
    €179 in Game with free FIFA 09 or Fable II

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭poker--addict

179 with fifa..i myt check that out:)

😎

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 coro69

that is a good offer.can anybody tell me.would an arcade console be good enough just to save games

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

coro69 wrote: »
    that is a good offer.can anybody tell me.would an arcade console be good enough just to save games

you get a memory unit with it so yes it'll provide enough room for game saves. I'd never recommend getting the arcade though, unless you are certain you will never need the extra space, the HDD is a bit expensive if bought separately. I've the old 20gb console and now with the ability to install games i badly need to upgrade to cut down on the helicopter noise in all my games

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭poker--addict

update....bought it today...ended up getting the 60gb, with fifa for 249(maybe it was 259)in gamestop:D.
    just trying to get
    xbox live up and runnin now...am connected to live,but cant join partys or chat...think il hit the other treads for this...;):rolleyes:

😎

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Any ideas which shops in the Rep are selling jasper arcades? How about in Newry?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 coro69

im gettin the 60gb one for 100euro with gears of war 2 and tiger woods 09 off my mate.how cool is that

Advertisement