Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

quick sharkscope question

Options
  • 02-02-2009 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭

What are the criteria to get the star on sharkscope?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

I think you have to get on one of the leaderboards to get a star

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Headspace

be the best in whatever disipline then submit userneme for consideration on the leaderboards page. How did you get on on Giocco Digitale?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭TripleAce

redzerdrog wrote: »
    I think you have to get on one of the leaderboards to get a star

I can forget about it then :D ......I play only about 100 SNG/week, not enough to enter any leaderboard :(

Headspace wrote: »
    be the best in whatever disipline then submit userneme for consideration on the leaderboards page. How did you get on on Giocco Digitale?

PM Sent! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,401 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

TripleAce wrote: »
    I can forget about it then :D ......I play only about 100 SNG/week, not enough to enter any leaderboard :(

Volume is not really an issue - they also have leaderboards for best ROI/profit over last 500 games at each level ($1 to $5, $6 to $15 etc) so you can get yourself a Star that way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭pkaces

A little off the subject but is sharkscope worth buying? Do people use this for table selection or just to quickly evaluate the players at their table

pkaces wrote: »
    A little off the subject but is sharkscope worth buying? Do people use this for table selection or just to quickly evaluate the players at their table

I find it useful....I pay 42$ for 3 months with 150 searches/day (don't use HU) which is nothing. I am not using it much for table selection (although I should!) unless I give a shot to some higher buy in SNG from time to time (ie if I find one table with 2-3 fish sitting on it I will go for it even if it is a much higher buy in than my usual one) as I find it quicker just to register and play one after the other, however it is useful to see stats of who you play against as you can try to avoid the regulars if you notice their name when you register and more important it is good to know who you are dealing with during the game and adjust your game accordingly (ie. if I am playing with a fish I will bluff less, c-bet less the flop unless I connect, etc and value bet my big hands more as they tend to call anyway - the opposite is true against good players).

I find it handy to search by tournament ID and retrieve all the stats of the other players in one go....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭Hoki

its not possible to tie in your sharkscope stats with pokerstars over the players name like on full tilt is it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

TripleAce wrote: »
    I find it useful....I pay 42$ for 3 months with 150 searches/day (don't use HU) which is nothing. I am not using it much for table selection (although I should!) unless I give a shot to some higher buy in SNG from time to time (ie if I find one table with 2-3 fish sitting on it I will go for it even if it is a much higher buy in than my usual one) as I find it quicker just to register and play one after the other, however it is useful to see stats of who you play against as you can try to avoid the regulars if you notice their name when you register and more important it is good to know who you are dealing with during the game and adjust your game accordingly (ie. if I am playing with a fish I will bluff less, c-bet less the flop unless I connect, etc and value bet my big hands more as they tend to call anyway - the opposite is true against good players).

I find it handy to search by tournament ID and retrieve all the stats of the other players in one go....

Im currently sharing my sharkscope with another lad.

Im thinking of going for the HUD as im now playing 200 sngs a week.

Any reason why you dont use it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Grafter

I
    m thinking of going for the HUD as im now playing 200 sngs a week.

Any reason why you dont use it?

The big sites are freezing accounts of people who use it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭insomniak

i have stars on sharkscope :) . its a great feeling!!!
    its best to do it now!!! as you can easily make most amount of profit in a certain area since its only january.
    give me your name and network and what games you play regularly and i'll let you know how close to a star you are. bought it since im such an egotistical prick :D

Advertisement