Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Little Rascals!!!

Options
  • 02-02-2009 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭

My darling 3 year old son, picked the keys off the keyboard of my laptop three nights ago.

I am now typing on little springy rubber bits instead of keys.

Anyone else have a little rascal?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭lostinnappies

WOW, that must be fun lol. Never had mine take the keys off a keyboard before but I have found bits of sand or sandwitch stuck between them lol.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Quackles

The card mysteriously went missing out of the sky box, only to show up in the video recorder :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭abi2007

Yup my daughter put my only car key down the over flow gap of the bathroom sink.. had to fish it out with a coat hanger

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

I discovered my telescope with three of the four retaining bolts for the secondary mirror sitting on top of the scope one day. If the fourth one had been taken out the primary mirror was shattered - €800 worth of primary mirror!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Quackles

Macros42 wrote: »
    I discovered my telescope with three of the four retaining bolts for the secondary mirror sitting on top of the scope one day. If the fourth one had been taken out the primary mirror was shattered - €800 worth of primary mirror!

Jaysus, how would you even handle that?

I caught my three year old climbing up on the wheels of the pushchair with the baby asleep in it a couple of nights ago - I scared the hell out of him with my screaming reaction :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,832 ✭✭✭littlebug

When my youngest was just about 1.5 he managed to lock his daddy and sister into the shed. Bless him he tried to undo the bolt again with daddy shouting instructions from inside but couldn't manage it. Hubby had to move benches/ tools etc and squeeze out of a very small window (and he aint small himself) thanking himself for paying extra for a window that opened. DD wouldn't go out the window because there were cobwebs.
    It was the first time I'd been away from them for the whole day :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭LorraineL

Our little "rascal" took a €50 note from her daddy's wallet and put it down between the gap in the sittingroom floorboards, but not before tearing it into a million different pieces first. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

My 2 yr old does not like remote controls for some reason and has thrown lots of them in the bin... Many a manky black sack my OH has had to go through to retreive them..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

I bought a bag of apples today, opened the bag gave himself one apple and stupidly left the bag of apples on the seat of the car beside him. by the time I got home (2 mins later). He had opened the bag, taken a bite out of every apple in the pack and they were rolling around on the floor of the car in front of him:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭dollyk

yep, my darling 4 year old , got a brillo pad and SCRUBBED, my new screen on my computer .

• Advertisement
Advertisement