Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tyre fitting - Cork

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

HighOnFire wrote: »
    I am maybe new on this forum, but im not definitely new on internet (like you), so i think you should know, that i can create as much ids as i want :) ... EnamelSurgeon for example, but this would be very suspicious :D

[offtopic]You really need to read the rules that you signed up to when you created the account.

[ontopic]+1 on RJ's comments about RedTag. Chris Dowling's in the business a very long time, and his reputation is flawless. I'd be very surprised if his staff weren't the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

I am maybe new on this forum, but im not definitely new on internet (like you)

Unless you were on BBS' over a 300 baud modem hooked into a C64 running VTerm, I doubt you've been online as long as me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 25 HighOnFire

RoverJames wrote: »
    So because Russian airports have loads of folks that rob tourists that means that most Russians arenot good people ? Loads of good drivers in Ireland too by the way.

Where are you from anyway ?

Well, not really, but you should be careful. Its not like that automatically every russian is a thief. And there are good drivers in ireland i know, but theres not many of them :). I didnt say, that all poles are dodgy, but some of them are :).

If you really need to know, im Czech with Hungarian ancestry and one of my ex-gfs was German, so im definitely not a racist or something like that :)

Ah a Czech, lots of them are dodgy, so too the Hungarians.

[offtopic]You really need to read the rules that you signed up to when you created the account.

[ontopic]+1 on RJ's comments about RedTag. Chris Dowling's in the business a very long time, and his reputation is flawless. I'd be very surprised if his staff weren't the same.

Dude, i should read the rules maybe, but you should smoke a joint of good weed :cool:

• Advertisement

RoverJames wrote: »
    Ah a Czech, lots of them are dodgy, so too the Hungarians.

Well, no a lot of them, but some of them are. I agree. We are all scum from the east, i know :-)))

Well, no a lot of them, but some of them are. I agree. We are all scum from the east, i know :-)))

I was being sarcastic, using your Polish theory ;)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

This thread has more than run its course.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement