Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Going from full time to 3day week - how does it work with jobseekers allowance

• 02-02-2009 12:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭

How does it work with getting jobseekers allowance when you go from working 5 days to 3 days?

My situation is that i put my jobseekers allowance on hold for the month that i was offered work. The office can't afford to keep me on full time any longer and we are looking into the posibility of working 2-3 days.

I can go back on the jobseekers allowance again so long as i submit a p45 to them within a week from finishing finish work here.

Jozi

Advertisement