Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOXER PUP - LOST/STOLEN FROM WILLOWGROVE/KILPEDDER RESULT - DOG FOUND!!!

Options
  • 02-02-2009 1:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

I'm SICK about this!

I rescued a female Boxer pup approx 16 weeks old in a dreadful state. We nursed her back to good health over the three weeks we have had her. Yesterday morning (Sunday) around 7a.m., we let her out for a "breath of fresh air" with our 7 year old collie. After cleaning out her kennel, less than 5 mins, we noticed she was missing. She NEVER leaves the grounds around the house & is like a shadow to the collie, so we're fairly sure she was lifted.

This pup is a long way from healthy and needs medication to restore her to full health. Last week I had to visit the vet on three occasions with her, latest yesterday, costing nearly €100 - that's the kind off attention this little creature requires. So if anyone spots a Brindle (dark brown) boxer in the vicinity, contact me by PM and I will check it out.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Wolfman-2

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭JJJJNR

I'll keep an eye out, as im in the area a good bit, give sharpshill a ring also, make sure to let them know as she could be handed in.

Any tags on her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Wolfman-2

Thanks JJJJNR,
    I'll do that. I reported it to Greystones Gardai and they told me dogs are being robbed "to order" - some sick society we're living in! :mad:

I am glad to report that the dog has been recovered and none the worse for her ordeal.

Let's be careful & vigilant out there!!!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,071 ✭✭✭skibum

Thats good news!
    What happened, did the dog wander or was it taken and subsequently recovered?

She followed a neighbour going to the local Bus stop. A local person took her indoors, hence we couldn't find her when we went looking for her. When I contacted my Vet to cancel her Tuesday morning appointment late on Monday afternoon, the vet had just received a call 5 mins earlier to say she had the details of the lady who had found the pup.

On an interesting footnote, we reported the pups disappearance to Greystones Gardai within an hour on Sunday morning. The lady that took her in contacted them to say she had found the pup on Sunday evening. We STILL have not heard from the Gardai to let us know that she had been found. :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement