Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angel Times in Limerick

Options
  • 02-02-2009 1:14pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 130 ✭✭

Hi all,

Is anyone here familiar with Angel Times in Limerick. It is a great little store on Thomas street, they have regular Angel card readings, workshops classes etc. They are having a Angel workshop tomorrow and are starting a 12 week course on the Artists Way next week.

I mention the store as I believe it is a great resource for anyone interested in spirituality, they are really open and easy to talk to and quick to give advice to anyone that asks.

I would love to see more places like this, they were in most large towns in Australia and New Zealand and helped me loads on my journey.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭maxextz

Carol Bryne:) is in Wexford

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Hi Maxextz, thanks for posting, I'm not sure I see the relevance of your post though?

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭maxextz

Hi a few people were asking were she was thats why i posted it:)

Advertisement