Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"White Feather" aka Wolfmother at Oxford Arts Factory, Sunday 8th Feb

Options
  • 02-02-2009 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭

I got s excited when I saw this and they are playing a TBMC size venue here in Brizzy. I did get my Brizzy tix but clicked the wrong link in my sweaty palmed excitement. Anyways I have 3 tix for the Sydney show and may not be able to get a refund.

20 bucks each anyone here interested if I can work something out with regard to a name change etc...

An awesome band re launching after recruting 2 new members, in a world exclusive in a n intimate venue unlike the usual stadiums and festivals they have recently played.

The Who live on in the ' Mother...........:cool:

Rock on Garth.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Which original member is it? Am guessing its the singer(name isn't sticking:(), so thats cool that something similar is back now.

Also, might aswell clarify that I'm not interested, as I'm still in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

sounds good, but im stuck in nz :(

but yeah, what's this about two new members?! i did *love* their singer and keyboardy guy, absolutely amazing live.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Diamondmaker

Thats hilarious !! !

" The band will continue with Andrew Stockdale, but lose drummer Myles Heskett and bass/keyboard player Chris Ross. "

I think they have added another guiarist too, I heard they were auditioning this time last year. I nearly went !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

"The Who live on..."

Just listen to the Who...:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

can't see em live though. very few things beat a good band live.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Diamondmaker

seachto7 wrote: »
    "The Who live on..."

Just listen to the Who...:confused:

Yeah I do, whats wrong with wanting to hear further zep and who influenced music without listening to the same orignals.

The Who can be seen live, in fact they are touring Oz right now.

GO AND SEE THEM !! One of best live shows I have ever seen !

Life would be very boring if we did not listen to new music, regardless of the similarity to some thing previous.

Advertisement