Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cupid's Dash - 11-02-2012

Options
  • 02-02-2009 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭

Anyone doing this? Bit pricey at €25, but might be a good chance to do a PB as it shouldn't be to crowded, and the course won't be as slippery as Aware 10K in December (I'm assuming this snow will have cleared by then!)

Does anyone know if it will be possible to collect race numbers and chips on the day? It says on the website you've to go to the IrishFit in Dun Laoighre (I'm aware that that's a poor attempt at spelling :D) but with work I wouldn't be able to make it out there for six or seven o clock, and I won't be In Dublin at the weekend.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭greenplain

Yep I am doing this with the GF and I think it is a bit over the top at €25. I emailed the lad that runs it and asked can you pay on the day and he came back to me and said yes but he would rather people pre register. I did the 10k aware and it was too slippery for a PB so that is why I am doing this one. I am going to try and go for sub 39-40

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭Nightowl84

I'll be doing it too. The Aware 10K was my first organised run and I managed to do it in 56mins. I was over the moon with that but I did feel that a couple of minutes could have been shaved off due to the ice.

Hopefully we can register on the day, cause Im from down the country and there's no chance im headin up the day before. Like the sound of this run cause i can't imagine huge numbers runnin it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 kayakmoss

I e-mailed irishfit and they said that you can pick your number up on the day if you have registered!

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭ClashCityRocker

kayakmoss wrote: »
    I e-mailed irishfit and they said that you can pick your number up on the day if you have registered!

Great thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 NotMoose

Anyone have any idea how to get ther by public transport?
    The Dart and nearest bus stations are about ~30 minutes away.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,608 ✭✭✭donothoponpop

TARDIS is the only way.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,851 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

Hope its a better run event than last year. Course well short and a poor goody bag!! Also race organsiers wouldnt admit to the course been short even though everyone that ran it said it was and the course didnt followed the one laid out on the website!!

Advertisement