Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snow Dogs!!!!!

Options
  • 02-02-2009 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭

This morning in Wimbledon, south London.

Toby and Dougal are unsure of the snow.

3246649999_0935da7c41.jpg?v=0

Dougal looks at the hedge, while Toby thinks he smells something beneath him.

3246654737_df8c1b83ec.jpg?v=0

Toby's found a toy!:D But Dougal steals it.:eek:

3246653621_0e58d358a9.jpg?v=0

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭MsFifers

How cute!

My cat came in this morning wearing a little snow-hat and cape. He looked v. funny but I didn't get the camera in time.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

Brave cat :) Ours poked one foot into the snow on the windowsill and then apparently decided that the sofa was a comfier option.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭sorella

How beautiful; thank you.

Watching snow and sun here in Donegal ( Blue Stacks) and longing for a real fall to take the dogs out in.

My Husky is 12 weeks today and its his first offical day he is allowed out. So woke up thismorning and it was white.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭artieanna

Ye certainly got a good coat of snow...We had a lovely sunny crisp day here in the west of Ireland, don't think we'll miss the snow though its promised tomorrow....

You have two Gorgeous dogs....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭bionic.laura

Aww how cute.They look like they had fun.

Here's Westley's first encounter with snow this afternoon.

P2030010.JPG

Here's him digging away at a big snowball. He had so much fun in the snow. He was leaping around the place, very funny to watch.

P2030030.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 83,530 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I'll learn YOU a Snow Dog:

He's like a Snow-Dolphin

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭Beth

Looks like ye got a great amount of snow!
    They look like they're having fun any way :D

My papillon is tucked up in bed... the rottweiler has just come in from the snow with me. This is her second time in snow but this time she didnt try catch it :D Instead she thought she'd dig it :rolleyes: :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Tired

Overheal that is an absolute brilliant video, he looks like he is having the time of his life. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭Maggie.23

Snow rabbit! His excitement may not be obvious like a dog's, but he approved :).

• Advertisement
Advertisement