Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin SPCA Suffers Massive Fire

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭Mingey

dSTAR wrote: »
    Lets get this straight. You posted the same lame ass joke in this forum as you did in each of the other fora that ButterflyGirl23 posted (search Mingey's posts for the record).

In 1 other forum only.
    She was at least highlighting something of importance. You on the other hand insisted on making the same stupid little schoolboy joke over and over.

Insisted? over & over? I posted it here and in another forum.
    If there was a rule in the charter about people like you serial posting (trolling) your flaccid attempt at jokes, that incidentally are not even close to being funny, then surely you would be a perfect candidate for an infraction or even a banning.

Serial posting? one silly comment in 1 thread and you advocate I get banned for it? I didnt even insult anyone directly or troll properly. The OP broke the charter by spamming. I didnt. You can choose to ignore the silly comment, or you can get up in arms on a big horse over it.

My flaccid posts:

(from Mingeys profile) Thanked 81 Times in 38 Posts... I'm not even here a month. Not to brag or anything...
    Understand this .. you have absolutely nothing of value to say so find somewhere else to crack your puerile jokes rather than embarrass some of the veterans and serious members who post here and love Dublin City.

You're embarrassed? Wow.

Try looking at my other posts on this forum they have been nothing but helpful. Some are silly yeah, but ffs. What the hell are you moaning about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭Mingey

dSTAR wrote: »
    If there was a rule in the charter about people like you serial posting (trolling) your flaccid attempt at jokes, that incidentally are not even close to being funny, then surely you would be a perfect candidate for an infraction or even a banning.

Let's not forget yourself either there pal.

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=58769310&postcount=11

You made a joke on that thread, (stemming from my post, might I add) bully for you. Would you ban & infract yourself also? Not only that, but that particular thread regarded a possible suicide. This thread is about a hay barn that burnt down. My post was directed at no one. It was about a dragon. Don't moralise to me Pot/Kettle.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭dSTAR

Mingey wrote: »
    (from Mingeys profile) Thanked 81 Times in 38 Posts... I'm not even here a month. Not to brag or anything...
    It just makes you come off as a TRY HARD who is willing to make the lowest denominator jokes in order to receive thanks. Rather than make you appear clever (or even witty) it makes you look like the class clown. If you want to take this to PM feel free to do so. Its already gone way off topic.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement