Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hawiian Party CORK - need help, UV lights, glowsticks?!

Options
  • 02-02-2009 3:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi,

I'm having an Hawaiian themed party in Cork. I'm trying to get my hands on a UV light, gonna go all out on this party! :) I've been ringing around all the electrical stores and even mmMad, no luck... MCK Electricals do have a UV tube, but I'd have to buy the fittings, the man told me it would cost E40 and I'd need to get a few for it to work. I'm afraid to spend that much to be honest!

I'm really desperate so if anybody could offer any suggestions?? There doesn't seem to be any place I can rent them from? I'm also looking for glow sticks, anyone know where I can get them in Cork?

Thank you so much :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Party Central

Have you checked in Maplins? There is one in Cork and one Limerick.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Glow sticks can be found in the 2 euro shop in dunlaoighaire.Bought some myself as party bag favours for my sons fifth birthday. and cheap at 2 euro for 50 sticks.any 2 euro shops in cork?
    hope this helps :0

Advertisement