Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SuperBowl Music??

• 02-02-2009 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭

Question. When SkySports cut to ads last night and it had the cheerleaders explaining how to work the interactive service what was the dance song playing in the backround? I remember jumping around to it last night in the woolshed anytime it came on but it wrecking my head today trying to think of it.
    Anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭RichTea

Dance With Me - Dizzee Rascal and Calvin Harris if I remember correctly. What was the tune in the background for the Air Asia bumpers at the end of the ads?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

RichTea wrote: »
    Dance With Me - Dizzee Rascal and Calvin Harris if I remember correctly. What was the tune in the background for the Air Asia bumpers at the end of the ads?

If I hear that Air Asia Music again I will kill someone :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭RichTea

If I hear that Air Asia Music again I will kill someone :D:D

It's brilliant! :pac::pac:
    I had the same reaction yesterday, but I have to find it now.

Advertisement