Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Undeniably Good Management Agency?

Options
  • 02-02-2009 4:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 647 ✭✭✭

I realise this is very similar to a post posted on this Board but I have a 3 bed house I want to rent. I have not heard of a single Agency that would be said to be reliable. Does anyone know one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,787 ✭✭✭antoinolachtnai

The other post is more about management for an estate; you want to manage a single rental.

To be honest, I think the answer is no. There is no good agency which covers the whole city if you just want to rent one house. It just isn't economic for a company to take on all the duties of a landlord for what you can realistically afford to pay (probably around 13 percent of the yearly rent, including VAT).

You might be able to find someone local who is really good at this. If you find someone, be happy to pay them well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 647 ✭✭✭Glacier

NOBODY can even recommend an Agency?

Advertisement