Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flights to JFK.

• 02-02-2009 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭

What are the cheapest flights that flight direct JFK in early mid week in May.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I always find delta to be cheap, but Aer Lingus do have some good sales on, American Airlines might be going there as well. Check out all their sites.

Also, don't just check from Dublin, you'd be surprised how much cheaper it'd be to fly from Cork or Shannon (and you'll save money on parking as well)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Oh yeah, and if your flexible in your travel dates you will get a great deal, I'm going over in a couple of weeks and save about a grand by changing by 1 day the day we're going

• Registered Users Posts: 25 bmccaff

Delta are the cheapest, but book through ebookers.ie.
    They are over 50 euro cheaper on average
    They seem to be just under 400 euro for that time.

They are available now around 230 euro return

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭Coolaboy

Where do you see the flights for 230 BMCAFF? I would deffo take that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 bmccaff

Coolaboy wrote: »
    Where do you see the flights for 230 BMCAFF? I would deffo take that.

230 euro only if you travel this month and next.
    They are various dates. I booked last week in March. A tuesday to Sat

I would'nt expect them to be that price in May

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭Coolaboy

Good stuff folks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭consultech

Killiney travel in Killiney got me ridiculously cheap direct return flights Dub to JFK for March (220pp), might be worth givin a bell, dont know if they have a website.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

us airlines have had them at 249 return for quite a while, you will be traveling by are lingus

Advertisement