Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kerry GAA Discussion Thread Mod Warning Post #4167

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,567 ✭✭✭kerryjack

I would like to see K D leading out the team but not starting him can that be done can you change a team after the parade and all the formalities we need to start at speed paul ganiey if fully fit has to start so too has S o Brian in my opinion there is a rumor that a defender is carrying an injury lets hope its not p murphy also heard t Walsh is flying I am very confident that this team will win we are a better team than 2013 and Dublin are not as good as they were 2 years ago

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

ive never seen a ticket shortage like this, i have absolutely nothing for Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭wonga77

Have most of the clubs given them out yet? Mine havent anyway

wonga77 wrote: »
    Have most of the clubs given them out yet? Mine havent anyway

i assume will be given out tonight. im living and playing in dublin though and have nothing off my club in kerry and am unlikely to get one off the club here either.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

I think most of the clubs were handing them out the past few nights,from what Ive heard some clubs got mostly Hill tickets,which I thought was a strange one,I thought the Dubs would be trying to get most of them.

Just seen this

Darragh,Maurice and Micko chatting about the game and taking the piss out of each other

http://www.irishtimes.com/sport/gaelic-games/gaelic-football/darragh-%C3%B3-s%C3%A9-losing-an-all-ireland-final-changes-you-as-a-person-1.2353183

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭dobman88

Our club had a draw last Thursday. I got a hill ticket. Brother and sister got nothing.

Sister got sorted from someone else last night so just the brother to get sorted now. Second batch of tickets being distributed to our club this evening so there'll be plenty spare round the county heading for the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

Always the same every year. The tickets from abroad come back and you will pick one up Saturday or Sunday if you ask around.

I have two premium halfway line through work so delighted and looking forward to this one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭9bred4

Have a terrace ticket but not sure will I be going or not. Day of my 21st and all so would be sweet to head up. A lot of people have suddenly become interested in talking to me since they heard I mightn't be going!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,365 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

9bred4 wrote: »
    Have a terrace ticket but not sure will I be going or not. Day of my 21st and all so would be sweet to head up. A lot of people have suddenly become interested in talking to me since they heard I mightn't be going!!

Have the 21st in Dublin Saturday night. Brilliant buzz last year around town.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Gbeaso

Just wondering where other Kerry Season ticket holders are going? We're in 309 E not great, but lucky to be inside the gate!

• Advertisement

My club and the surrounding clubs seem to have got very poor quality tickets. Im in the hill so I dont care either way but up high with the crows and right in the corners seem to be the only stand tickets that we got

Gbeaso wrote: »
    Just wondering where other Kerry Season ticket holders are going? We're in 309 E not great, but lucky to be inside the gate!

309 isnt bad, i was there before and you could be in worse places!

My club and the surrounding clubs seem to have got very poor quality tickets. Im in the hill so I dont care either way but up high with the crows and right in the corners seem to be the only stand tickets that we got

Same as my own club. I suppose all the good seats would have been snapped up by businesses, players families, dignitaries and politicians and the like.

Anyway, much better off being in the hill surrounded by Dubs when Kerry win.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭50HX

check out how the bookies calcuate it

they are rarely wrong

G,wan the kingdom

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057173179&page=18

Second batch of tickets are with the club. Brother and sister both sorted. All of us in the hill. CMON THE KINGDOM!!

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Henwin

have 2 hill tickets(kerry suppoters), wud love to swap them for stand tickets seated together, wonder wud it be easy to swap them

Henwin wrote: »
    have 2 hill tickets(kerry suppoters), wud love to swap them for stand tickets seated together, wonder wud it be easy to swap them

Yep. A few in the tickets thread looking to swap stand for hill. Swap them handy enough up there imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Henwin

sound, thanks

Kerry always get tickets up high or in corners for the final, because they know competing counties will take anything whereas neutrals will be fussy.

Overall, the GAA system is a disgrace.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,020 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

Kerry always get tickets up high or in corners for the final, because they know competing counties will take anything whereas neutrals will be fussy.

Overall, the GAA system is a disgrace.

Friend got two from club in county Meath last year in section 333 of Hogan. Club tickets this year are mostly 714, 735, 736, 310, 311. At least we know exactly where we stand on the list of priorities.:mad:

• Advertisement

They will give any old sh1te to the clubs because they know there is huge demand for them. The best tickets go to those that they are trying to promote the game to. Im sure ye all know someone who will come from England or New York and have great tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭duchalla

My ticket is for upper hogan section 736, in the corner. almost exactally opposite to where I was in the cusack last year, anywhere in the ground is better than being on the hill, like I was in 2011, not nice....

If all the Kerry supporters in the hill are in good and early to support the minors then there should be no problems. I wouldnt like to be down near the pitch the next day but up the back and behind the Dubs

If all the Kerry supporters in the hill are in good and early to support the minors then there should be no problems. I wouldnt like to be down near the pitch the next day but up the back and behind the Dubs

Yeah we'll be heading up earlier than we did last year. We were stuck in the corner beside the cusack last year and was a disaster of a view.

hearing rumours of an injury to a defender who is due to be on the starting 15 sunday.

some are saying he is out, though somebody with links to the team is telling me he will play.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

hearing rumours of an injury to a defender who is due to be on the starting 15 sunday.

some are saying he is out, though somebody with links to the team is telling me he will play.

I can never understand the mindest of someone who makes a post like this, just tell us his name if you are going to make this post... please

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭paintitwhite

Its Marc O'Se the rumour is about. Its on todays Sun.

Just curious, 14 thousand tickets to Kerry.
    Roughly 115 to every club which is about 60 clubs so 7000 tickets, give or take.
    Each district board gets a few, not too many though about 10 each I think, each ref gets the option of buying 2. Dunno how many refs are there so im not even going to guess.
    I presume each hurling club gets a small allocation?
    Then the county board, officials and delegates etc get their few.
    That could not possibly add up to 14000 surely?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭Same As

The team, captained by David Moran is as follows:
    1. Brendan Kealy Kilcummin
    2. Fionn Fitzgerald Dr Crokes
    3. Aidan O’Mahony Rathmore
    4. Shane Enright Tarbert
    5. Jonathan Lyne Killarney Legion
    6. Peter Crowley Laune Rangers
    7. Killian Young Renard
    8. Anthony Maher Duagh
    9. David Moran (C) Kerins O’Rahillys
    10. Stephen O’Brien Kenmare