Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kerry GAA Discussion Thread Mod Warning Post #4167

Options
1330331332333334336»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭The_Honeybadger

so any under 20s who are selected for Senior next year, are illegible to play for the under 20s.

thats a bit of a crap rule isnt it? the u20 championship is only for 5 or 6 weeks like.

only really clifford from last years team would be in the shake up though i guess?

Sean o Shea is also U20 as well next year I think

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

so any under 20s who are selected for Senior next year, are illegible to play for the under 20s.

Can you be on the senior panel but play for the U20s and only when you play for the seniors it ends your U20 season?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭The_Honeybadger

Stoner wrote: »
    Can you be on the senior panel but play for the U20s and only when you play for the seniors it ends your U20 season?

AFAIK as soon as you are named on the matchday 26 at senior intercounty level you will be deemed ineligible for U20, you don't have to actually play

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭TrueGael

Rochey18 wrote: »
    Congratulations on a super year, actually super couple of years at minor level. Only team I can see beating Dublin.

Surely local business and university contacts can come together and offer this young lad a package to stay?
    3 year college course with a job at the end of it, throw in a car?

When you see Dublin fans patronising Kerry about winning a Minor Champ and hoping for good things for them it really hits home the state that the Senior game is in

Would the same situation happen in reverse, would it f**K!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,673 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

TrueGael wrote: »
    When you see Dublin fans patronising Kerry about winning a Minor Champ and hoping for good things for them it really hits home the state that the Senior game is in

Sometimes it's good to remember that it's just a sport.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,199 ✭✭✭Justin10

TrueGael wrote: »

I'm not patronising anyone, winning 4 in a row at minor level is a fantastic achievement. Kerry have their house in order unlike t majority of other counties who want to blame anyone else but themselves.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,411 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hammer Archer

10000 post limit reached. New thread created here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement