Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snow here...Sun there...Rain over there !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭Broxi_Bear_Eire

Weather was really strange today had to go to Letterkenny this morning where the weather was awful on the way back to Burtonport got to Doohary and it was weird one minute it was thick snow next it was Brilliant Sunshine :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭babaloushka

I never knew there was a Weather forum on Boards until today - noticed a post from there on the log-in page. There's a thread on there that began on the 28th January (THIS year):
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=58795934&postcount=1
    It now has 140 pages talking about the current weather conditions and the snow :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,196 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I never knew there was a Weather forum on Boards until today - noticed a post from there on the log-in page. There's a thread on there that began on the 28th January (THIS year):
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=58795934&postcount=1
    It now has 140 pages talking about the current weather conditions and the snow :eek:
    When you run out of conversation start talking about the weather :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭babaloushka

muffler wrote: »
    When you run out of conversation start talking about the weather :D

That thread is not at all about running out of conversation - the snow IS the conversation: anticipating it, logging it, tracking it, reporting it and moaning any sign of its demise :D There have been 20 more PAGES added in the last 3 hours - up to 160 and counting.
    With such an in-depth analysis and up-to-the-minute (literally) flake by flake account, who needs RTE or Met Eireann?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭sorella

We found this yesterday too; the enthusiasm is contagious.

:)
    That thread is not at all about running out of conversation - the snow IS the conversation: anticipating it, logging it, tracking it, reporting it and moaning any sign of its demise :D There have been 20 more PAGES added in the last 3 hours - up to 160 and counting.
    With such an in-depth analysis and up-to-the-minute (literally) flake by flake account, who needs RTE or Met Eireann?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Carrickman

No snow at all here in the Carrick-Kilcar-Glen-Killybegs area this week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭shayser

Heavy snow in Letterkenny now. Forecast is for it to continue overnight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

shayser wrote: »
    Heavy snow in Letterkenny now. Forecast is for it to continue overnight.

Fecking Letterkenny gets everything. They'll have pistes next.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

Snow.. Donegal Town. Bypass pure white. Take it easy out there folks !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭sorella

Small snowfalls up higher in the Blue Stacks.. was going to Town but seeing the road here, it can wait.
    irish1967 wrote: »
    Snow.. Donegal Town. Bypass pure white. Take it easy out there folks !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭shiibata

Good fall of snow last night in the Glenfin area and has just started snowing heavy again. Wife has a course in Donegal Town tonight:eek: that looks a no go

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 684 ✭✭✭donegalgirl28

How's the weather up Letterkenny/Dungloe area folks? Need to go up tomorrow, due to give a presentation and worried about the conditions!

How's the weather up Letterkenny/Dungloe area folks? Need to go up tomorrow, due to give a presentation and worried about the conditions!

Dungloe not bad at the moment conditions have been pretty bad in the mornings clearing up as the day goes on.

Just being nosey now whats your presentation on :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 SmokeyBaconDan

Well the sun is out all day in limerick and clare. But is very cold :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 684 ✭✭✭donegalgirl28

Dungloe not bad at the moment conditions have been pretty bad in the mornings clearing up as the day goes on.

Just being nosey now whats your presentation on :p

Hmmm... coming up from Dublin so hopefully the bus won't be taking too long. I've to be there for 6pm and probably not getting the bus til 1pm! :o

Well technically it's not me giving it, I'm hosting it. It's about Deaf History. Betcha you're not so interested in it anymore! :P

Hmmm... coming up from Dublin so hopefully the bus won't be taking too long. I've to be there for 6pm and probably not getting the bus til 1pm! :o

Well technically it's not me giving it, I'm hosting it. It's about Deaf History. Betcha you're not so interested in it anymore! :P

Not at all Its not something I know a lot about but always open to knew things tell me more :D

Advertisement