Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Childs Night Light

Options
  • 02-02-2009 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hi All

I have been leaving our Hallway Light (4 spot lights) on for our daughter who is almost 3,countless bulbs \ hefty esb bills later I have seen sense and decided to get a night light.

Having looked about on the web I seem to come across this "Mobi GLOMATE TykeLight" but have not found anywhere local (Dublin) that will supply or ship.

Anyone any comments on this night light or any others they have tried before.

Thanks

Earlsie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

My daughter has had this since she was about two, it's still going strong and she's five now. It recharges during the day (provided you turn it off) and is a torch as well as a night light. We recently got a boys one for my son who is two now. You can get them in Smyths and Argos but I've seen them in plenty of other places too.

Edit: Although the link I gave says that batteries are provided, be aware that neither the batteries nor the bulb are replaceable (well, not easily replaceable anyway but I'm sure there is a way). As I said though, my daughter's one has been going strong for well over three years now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭abi2007

My daughter is four and has the blue glo teddie. It was 20 euro and the light stays on for 30 mins and then goes off. she can turn it back on by pressing the teddies hand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

We got a low wattage/low energy bulb and just used that in the main light in their room - think it's 5W. Can't check right now without waking them - but I'll check tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭lostinnappies

Tescos have them or aldi have them at the moment, my 4 year old still has one and my 1 year old has just got one now.

Advertisement