Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infraction for this?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Drake wasn't banned when you made that comment, 1 week from today would also be See You Next Monday. You're lucky it was only a yellow card, IMO. This should also be in helpdesk, not feedback.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Tut tut. We're not all as silly as you think, Caliden.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,307 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I think it was more like, he was giving you a yellow card, because, your avatar is yellow, and from sesame street. It was a learning experience for children: Look kids, Caliden is Yellow.

This post has been sponsored by the letter B.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

b as in bollocks?

• Registered Users Posts: 83,307 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

As in Biko...

I wouldnt worry about a yellow anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

A pretty low dig IMO. Biko's a nice guy, another mod might have (justifiably) banned you.

I dont know what sort of innuendo came accross in my message (week ban = access to boards next tuesday btw jor el).

Anyway seems a bit pointless as both this forum and help desk dont actually provide any 'help' and are more a breeding ground for insults and mods sticking together voicing the same biased opinion.

lock please.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Points for the novel defence. If drake had been banned for his comment, it might even have worked.... but nobody's buying what you're selling.

You would have been banned for that on many forums.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Absolutely not a leg to stand on in this case my man.
    My 2cents.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

I have no idea what's going on in this thread.

Maybe an SMod can decipher.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Basically, there's an innuendo in the post that's more than a little insulting. OP, you probably should have been banned for that. Nobody is going to buy into your innocence here.

You people read into things too much. didnt mean anything by it but whatever

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Caliden, I gave you a mild infraction for calling me a cnut in my welcome thread rather than a ban which would have been more appropriate. I'm sure you're a nice guy IRL and all but some things are not on.

If you apologise in-thread I'll reopen it. Warning stands. PM me when you've made your mind up.

Advertisement