Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

waking in the night, whats best...

Options
  • 02-02-2009 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭

If I wake in the night for no reason should I get up and get on with my day?

Similarly, if I wake up at 7am when I normally wake at 9am, should I just get up then? I ask this because I thought that the extra 2 hours sleep wouldn't be worth it especially if I don't feel tired at 7am...

I don't have any problems ever getting back to sleep.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Kwl

If you don't have problems getting to sleep, you might as well enjoi that extra bitta sleep you could be getting instead of getting up early and watching telly for 2 hours!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Smegball

I always wondered that myself, usually if I wake up say 2 or 3 hours before I need to I feel like a ball of energy and should really get up, but think to myself I'll just lie in and then feel tired and really struggle to get up at that time.

Might try just getting up the first time to see does the energy stay there for long :)

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭JessieJames

Smegball wrote: »
    I always wondered that myself, usually if I wake up say 2 or 3 hours before I need to I feel like a ball of energy and should really get up, but think to myself I'll just lie in and then feel tired and really struggle to get up at that time.

hehe this always happens to me, even if i wake up a half hour before the alarm ill feel fine but if i snooze until the alarm i will be really cranky and not want to get up at all... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

yeah lads thats what I'm wondering. Let me know how you get on Smegball?

Advertisement