Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

D4 Hotels - €37e per room Sun - Mon

• 02-02-2009 6:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 754 ✭✭✭

Their Jan offer of €20.09 is now over and its €37 per room Sun - Mon for a select number of rooms. Still very good value.

Also €7.50 per day car parking charge for guests based on first come basis.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭blueirishangel

I have just booked 2 dates with d4hotels (pat) and I'm very happy with his quick and efficent replies!!

I hope everyone in hotel is up to his standard!

I'm excited now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 JM1

Looking to book a couple of nights can you put up the link
    to the 37.50 offer cause when I go to book it direct it is more

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Nice one, might avail of one of these rooms next week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,521 ✭✭✭✭Esel

JM1 wrote: »
    Looking to book a couple of nights can you put up the link
    to the 37.50 offer cause when I go to book it direct it is more
    Send a PM to d4hotels .

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Weyhey wrote: »
    Their Jan offer of €20.09 is now over and its €37 per room Sun - Mon for a select number of rooms. Still very good value.

Also €7.50 per day car parking charge for guests based on first come basis.
    I heard on a radio station a few weeks ago that they checked out the €20 rooms and it turned out to be false advertising as the room would cost a lot more than what they advertised.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Surely one thread on these offers is enough.

The user D4Hotels is doing a sterling job in the main thread and this offer was posted there yesterday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Booked yesterday for €37, normally stay at Bewleys but there price was €119 for the same day!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 754 ✭✭✭Weyhey

Bluetonic wrote: »
    Surely one thread on these offers is enough.

The user D4Hotels is doing a sterling job in the main thread and this offer was posted there yesterday.

Agree one thread is enough but the title of the original thread is misleading as it mentions €20.09 per room which is no longer true, seems better to me if old thread was locked/closed to new posts or title changed to something like 'D4 Hotel Special Rates'?

Sam Kade wrote: »
    I heard on a radio station a few weeks ago that they checked out the €20 rooms and it turned out to be false advertising as the room would cost a lot more than what they advertised.

Not sure if it is the same thing but think there was some issue a few weeks ago were the original advert failed to clearly mention that the rate advertised was not valid at weekends and only available on a select number of rooms rather than all rooms. Think that has been sorted. All I can tell you is that I stayed two nights and was charged the special rate and nowt extra. Didn't avail of the parking so can't tell you anything about that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Why not just lock the old thread as this is a new bargain alert that people might not see if it was just placed in the other thread

• Advertisement

Hi D4 what is the feb weekend rate by the way?

Also I just extended my stay again - until friday morning but room rate is €59 I take it that is because all the cheaper rates are gone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭d4hotels

Hi,

37 sale is now over but will take requests from boards members.

Sorry have not looked at this tread much (have forgot to be honest, look at the other one) Best to pm me with any requests.

Pat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭blueirishangel

I see that the d4 hotels website now has an area for boards members to enter a password!!

I see that the d4 hotels website now has an area for boards members to enter a password!!

Hi,
    Extended the boards 39 special to end of May (incl most weekends) Under events 2009 on the right side is an icon. The password is BOARDS. (caps)

Pat

Weyhey wrote: »
    Agree one thread is enough but the title of the original thread is misleading as it mentions €20.09 per room which is no longer true, seems better to me if old thread was locked/closed to new posts or title changed to something like 'D4 Hotel Special Rates'?

Not sure how to do this but changing the 1st thread to D4 Hotels Special Offers sounds like a good idea.

Pat

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭plonker

Great deal,Pat,I see at the moment you can only book february,when will april be available on the BOARDS offer?

plonker wrote: »
    Great deal,Pat,I see at the moment you can only book february,when will april be available on the BOARDS offer?

Set it up to end of May so not sure why it is showing just Feb. Let me contact somone and get back.

Pat

Ok just saw it was somthing I did or did not. Avail up to end of May now with the exception of some dates when we are very busy.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭rusalka

Waahoo! Thanks Pat - Just booked another 2 nights!

Really, really great offers, in fairness - we've stayed 6 nights so far in less than a month, and we're just having a ball - posh restaurants, cosy nights out in wine bars, pints after work, all for less than the price of a taxi home! :D

It's the way forward, and in these recessionary times, I'm sure the restauranteurs and bar owners of Dublin are delighted that you guys are encouraging people to stay in town and spend some money! ;)

Advertisement