Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stockholm street mustard

Options
  • 02-02-2009 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,413 ✭✭✭

Ok so i was in stockholm 2 years ago on holiers with some friends, and the thing that sticks strongest in my memory was the endless amounts of street vendors there selling Chorizo hotdogs and Bamse hot dogs and French hotdogs etc. But the most striking thing was the mustard that they used, it wasnt yellow like regular mustard it was more... cream whiteish, and it had little bits in it like herbs or something. No it wasnt ranch dressing or anything like that, the blokes in all the stalls all refered to it as mustard.

Has anyone heard of this kind of mustard? I would love to know as it was the best tasting mustard i have ever had and i bet it would taste good off my nipples.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Swedish for mustard is senap.

Maybe this one?
    1088275184_a20c591d9f.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,413 ✭✭✭chupacabra

biko wrote: »
    Swedish for mustard is senap.

Maybe this one?
    1088275184_a20c591d9f.jpg

That just looks like regular mustard, doubt it. Thanks for trying tho, your efforts are not going un-noticed.

Advertisement