Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cadburys Chocolate

Options
  • 02-02-2009 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

I bought a bar of Dairy Milk while I was away at the weekend but only sat down to eat it today. Found a small stone in one of the squares so I'm thinking of sending it back. Problem is, I don't have the receipt, nor do I know where it was bought (we stopped bout 7 times on the way and I wasn't even paying attention the where we were stopping)

If I was to send it back would I send it to the Irish address or the English one? And would they be likely to do anything when I don't have a receipt? I still have the wrapper+the chocolate i haven't ate (and the stone :P)

Any help is appreciated!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Receipt will most likely not matter as they will probably send you a new bar + a few extra pieces.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭villager

if you bought in ireland send to irish adress return everything you have with a covering letter, if you can't remember exactly which shop just pick one how are they to know. you will probably get vouchers for cadbury products in return.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,911 ✭✭✭JDxtra

Gone are the good days of getting a large parcel of chocolate in return. Boo to tiny vouchers.

Advertisement