Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying %'s in the GJP European Deepstack Championships

Options
  • 02-02-2009 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭

Hey, I'm buying shares in the GJP European Deepstack Championships. the tourney is on this weekend in the Red Cow and costs €1650 including reg. Details are here. Depending on the player, I'm offering you one of the following:

€170 for 10%
    €340 for 20%
    €500 for 30%

This is not first come first served and don't be insulted if I don't take a share. I will probably need to know you/know of you. Please pm your Hendon Mob page when applying. Also, I will be blogging about the staking for a certain website so if you don't want your name mentioned, don't apply.

PM, E-mail me or text me if you're interested.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭pgodkin

Good luck with this flipper, did u have any luck with any of your ponies this weekend??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭Ollieboy

A very nice offer for players, maybe you could report back after and let everyone know if this is profitable etc.

Gl with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Flipper wrote: »
    Hey, I'm buying shares in the GJP European Deepstack Championships. the tourney is on this weekend in the Red Cow and costs €1650 including reg. Details are here. Depending on the player, I'm offering you one of the following:

€170 for 10%
    €340 for 20%
    €500 for 30%

This is not first come first served and don't be insulted if I don't take a share. I will probably need to know you/know of you. Please pm your Hendon Mob page when applying. Also, I will be blogging about the staking for a certain website so if you don't want your name mentioned, don't apply.

PM, E-mail me or text me if you're interested.
    Just run all your offers through Nicky. Everything he touches turns to gold it seems!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Flipper

Weekend ended up a little down but one horse gave a deep run. The plan is to blog the whole process of staking from start to finish and it will appear on the Boyles blog. Is this something people would be interested in reading?

I've had a fair bit of interest so far by phone and pm but keep them coming. In case you've pm'd and are wondering why I haven't wrote back... Don't worry, I haven't wrote to anyone yet. Last offers on Thursday morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭SpencerJames

one word flipper.............baseball bat!

• Advertisement

Bump?

anyone else?

Advertisement