Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corrugated Roofing Pannels

Options
  • 02-02-2009 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,381 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Just getting around to fixing the garage roof, it has been damaged for a few years, need to replace 2 panels. The existing panels are "Corrugated asbestos type".

I was wondering where in dublin would be the cheapest to source clear plastic replacements for the 2 panels i need to change?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,168 ✭✭✭10-10-20

Brooks in Sandyford have them alright.
    Slight blue tint off them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭Heatherview

Hi Dublin Dilbert
    10 -10 -20 agree probably brooks. check sheets on roof see what kind of corrugation is on sheet. There were 2 types of asbestos around
    1. Super 4 similar to corrigated iron Low curve profile
    2. Big 6 big big curve Profile
    Heatherview

• Registered Users Posts: 5,381 ✭✭✭DublinDilbert

Hi Dublin Dilbert
    10 -10 -20 agree probably brooks. check sheets on roof see what kind of corrugation is on sheet. There were 2 types of asbestos around
    1. Super 4 similar to corrigated iron Low curve profile
    2. Big 6 big big curve Profile
    Heatherview

Thanks, how would i know the difference? I'm guessing one has 4 ridges and the other 6.

If i go to brooks can i just refer to them as super 4 or big 6?

Advertisement