Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TA023

Options
  • 02-02-2009 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭

so what's advertising and marketing (ta023) like? good? bad?
    just looking for someone else's perspective other than qualifax cause it's a pretty long course and i wanna know if it'll be possible to stick to it! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭DancingDaisy

This year has been the first year of the course, so I'm not sure if anyone will have any experience with it. However, I'm a fourth year marketing student and the two subjects share a number of lecturers and subjects.

I find the marketing course excellent and the lecturers in the Marketing department are fantastic. They will go out of their way to ensure that you understand things and are available if you need any extra help.

I would advise getting in contact with the Marketing Department to get info on the course. Contact details can be found here:
    http://www.it-tallaght.ie/FullTimeCourses/Marketing%20&%20Business%20Computing/Name,17351,en.html

Also, the course leader that is named is fantastic and I'm sure would be an excellent help. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭swapple

Thanks for the advice. I applied for it! and marketing just in case :D

Advertisement