Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

livinginthecity project?

Options
  • 02-02-2009 8:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭

i was interested in maybe getting involved with this as it seems to support local music alot but then i saw in a local paper pictures of the launch party it had all the "socialites of limerick" i.e the usual people that would be in the social pages so im thinking maybe its a very false project more a p.r job.anyone know of local music projects?something working with all types of people/skills etc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭badboyblast

Well if you judge something by a few pictures in the paper I¬d say you`d be better off not getting involved with something like living for the city with that sort of prejudice talk.

I seen pictures of people who own or run nightclubs or live venues in the city in the paper all right, its people in these circles that make gigs happen(it is their job after all!!) not idle chat from someone who strokes their chin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭gaf1983

Here's the website, contact details are listed on it if you want to get involved OP.

http://www.livingforthecity.eu/

Advertisement